- January 1, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Careers
This is custom heading element
|Job Title||Logistics Head|
- Direct, manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service activities.
- Lead and direct strategic planning for logistics and customer service.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Top Level
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Experience in Fleet Management.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Education & Experience
- Graduate in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- 10+ years in logistics environment.