|Job Title||Legal Advisor|
- Represent the group before courts, Boards, and committees as may be required.
- To prepare and follow up issuance and authentication of legal documents with any government or business bodies.
- Investigates the facts of the cases and the statements of the involved parties and prepare case studies.
- Verification of facts, incidents, statements and cases regarding the court proceedings.
- Prepares the documents with assorted briefs for legal issues relating to cases summary.
- Dealing with general day to day operational legal enquiries from the business units/departments.
- Assisting in reviewing, drafting, advising and negotiating on a diverse range of commercial contracts.
- Dealing with and advising on employment law matters, assisting with regulatory matters.
- Conducting legal research and analysis.
- Mid Level
- Ideal candidate should have 3-7 + years of experience in the same role.
- Bachelor’s degree OR Master in Law from a reputable university.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic (speaking, reading and writing) is essential.
- Able to work in a fast paced, changing business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel.