Senior digital editor & copywriter
|Job Title||Sr. Digital editor & copy writer|
- Develop content and implement content strategy for social media platforms
- Develop and standardize social media policy and tone of voice.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation.
- Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using reference sources.
- Review and approve proofs.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
- Mid Level
- Ideal candidate should have 3-7 + years of experience in the same role.
- Bachelor’s degree OR Master in Law from a reputable university.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic (speaking, reading and writing) is essential.
- Able to work in a fast paced, changing business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel.