- January 11, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
|Job Title||Executive Assistant|
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Preparing and editing minutes of meetings, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Preparing memos in coordination with the management team.
- Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinating with the Function heads on the various tasks and projects requested of Her / Him.
- Correlating the efforts of the various function divisions to deliver what is required by the Board members or the CEO.
- Assisting Board members and CEO in garnering, organizing and providing relevant information & data with respect to strategic business relationships when needed.
- Assisting board members and CEO in conveying their instructions and recommendations to the relevant functions and staff within the company.
- All other duties as assigned by senior management.
- Mid Level
- Education: Any Graduation
- Language: Must be fluent in English (read & write)
- Experience: 4 -6 years Work experience in admin jobs
- Nationality: Saudi national preferred.
- Gender – Female preferred.
- Good appearance.