- January 11, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
Executive Office Manager
|Job Title||Executive Office Manager|
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Handle information requests.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitors.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Helps prepare office budget.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Check incoming emails and reply according to its needs.
- Determine task top priority and handles accordingly
- Provide administrative and clerical support to top management and inter department.
- Handle Information request.
- Forward, Print and Present all important email that needs reply to the Management.
- Follow up existing task internally and externally.
- Maintain and update hard file and soft copy files from time to time
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages and or received
- Coordinate office management activities from corporate to the branches of the companies as instructed.
- Mid Level
- Education: Graduate/ relevant course in secretarial course
- Language: Must be fluent in English (read & write)
- Experience: 4 -6 years Work experience within the same field
- Nationality: Saudi national preferred
- Gender – Female preferred.