- January 11, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
- Receive visitors and treat them with good communication and attitude skills and request office assistance to direct the visitors to the meeting rooms.
- Verifying and recording visitor information.
- Answer calls professionally and assists callers with directions or instructions.
- Receive and forward incoming and outgoing shipments or mail/packages.
- Register/log all the Local and International calls and maintain records.
- Send e-mail to concerned staff or concerned department when receiving calls of complains or important messages from customers.
- Ensure the reception area is presentable and report any issues directly to the concerned head.
- Ensure cleanliness of reception area and meeting rooms and present all the time at the reception area.
- Strictly follow instructions from the management.
- Entry Level
- Minimum 1 Year experience in the same field.
- Minimum High school education.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent customer service.
- Attentive, Polite, and friendly approach to the visitors.
- Good knowledge of Computer.
- Problem solver.
- Preferred Nationality – Saudi Arabian
- Gender – Female