- January 30, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Entry Level
- Education: Bachelor of Commerce or Equivalent.
- Language: Must be fluent in English (read & write)
- Experience: Minimum 1 year Work experience
- Nationality: Saudi national preferred.
- Gender – Male.