- January 31, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
|Job Title||Project Head|
- Manages day-to-day activities in the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure all projects meet organization goals and requirements.
- Implements and provides guidance related to PMO processes and policies.
- oversees the work of project management staff.
- Works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Top Level
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration or Higher, and certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Language: Must be fluent in English (read & write)
- Experience: Minimum 8 years of work experience
- Nationality: Any National
- Gender – Male.