- February 6, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
Contact Center Head
|Job Code||CC- 002|
|Job Title||Contact Center Head|
- The role includes line responsibility for all third, second, or first line contact center teams providing ongoing customer service, and specific service teams as well as the planning and forecasting team.
- Manage the day to day performance of the Contact Center Operations to deliver a best in class service.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resource is fully utilised and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Top Level
- Education: Bachelors in Business Administration
- Language: Must be fluent in English (read & write)
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of work experience in the same field.
- Nationality: Saudi national preferred.
- Gender -No Preference.