- February 14, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
|Job Code||AD- 01|
|Job Title||Administration Head|
|Department||HR & Admin|
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Top level
- Education : Graduation in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 8 years experience in the same field.
- Nationality: Saudi Preferred
- Gender : Male