- February 14, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Middle level
- Education : Graduation in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in the same field.
- Nationality: Saudi Arabian Preferred
- Gender : No preference