- February 14, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
|Job Title||Chief Auditor|
- Plans, organizes, directs, and manages the overall operations of the Internal Audit division.
- Manages the preparation of the group’s Comprehensive Financial Report.
- Directs or performs a variety of complex financial, statistical, and accounting analyses and reports.
- Oversees the auditing and accounting functions.
- Reviews and studies changes in legal and procedural requirements for auditing and accounting operations.
- Works with other key members of the management team to establish and coordinate the activities of the department.
- Participates in interviewing and selecting professional and auditing staff.
- Top level
- Education : Graduation in Business Administration or Commerce or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 8 years experience in the same field.
- Nationality: No Preferefnce
- Gender : Male