- July 5, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
Business Development Head
|Job Code||BD- 01|
|Job Title||Business Development Head|
- Overseeing the day to day management of the business development team.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Setting targets for new business development for the business development managers and executives.
- Interviewing and hiring new members of the business development team.
- Implementing new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts.
- identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services.
- Implementing sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
- Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Top Level
- Education : Minimum graduation in business administration, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 12-15 years of experience.
- Nationality: No preference
- Language : Must be fluent in English
- Gender : Male