- August 5, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
Business Development Head
|Job Code||HR- 003|
|Job Title||Govt. Relations Officer|
- Keep up-to-date data for all employees
- Managing and supervisor all duties of Government Relations Officer (GRO)
- Preparing all employee-related application for GRO
- Paying all government payment/fee using Honeywell tools and company account
- Providing reports to the Government Relations Manager (GRM)
- Following up all traffic violation payment and clear it from company record.
- Following, renewal, maintain all company documents such CR, Saudization, GOSI, Tax etc.
- Communicate with all employees and their management for all government requests.
- Keeping all documents required by governmental agencies while processing them, and submitting them to the concerned employee
- Coordinate with all agencies for processing work visa
- Coordinate with HR and FL department and update them for new hiring status
- Provide the report on a monthly basis for all government relation processes
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by GRM
- Coordinating with Staff regarding personnel issues related to governmental applications as required
- Communicating with Governmental entities to issue licenses and other related documents as required
- Mid Level
- Education : High School
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Nationality: Saudi.
- Language : No Preference
- Gender : Male