- October 11, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers, Uncategorized
|Job Title||Procurement Head|
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the purchasing department
- Work with Management to continuously develop a defined portfolio of suppliers for main purchase categories
- Responsible for the managing of overall purchase requisition process and approvals by authorized personnel. This includes preparation and processing Purchase Order (PO), processing of Purchase Requisition (PR) for approval
- To be involved in supplier management including selection, sourcing, tendering, negotiation, contract finalization with legal and supplier
- Be responsible for keeping proper records in the department
- To interact and communicate with all other heads to ensure all are updated with purchasing requirements
- Responsible for the monitoring of vendor performance and to recommend selection of new vendor to the management
- Scheduling and ensuring on-time delivery for productions
- To work with Accounts in compiling and submitting documents such D.O. Invoices, Purchase Oder for further payment.
- To provide timely notification to accounts on payments based on existing terms and conditions and overall Companys policy and procedures.
- To support accounts and management in providing key data for annual budgeting.
- To assist management to reduce cost on a yearly basis through improvement in purchases.
- Top Level
- Education: Minimum graduation in business administration or equivalent.
- Experience: -Minimum 12 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player
- Nationality: No preference
- Language : Must be fluent in English
- Gender : Male/Female