- February 8, 2018
- Posted by: shifas Haneef
- Category: Careers
|Job Code||PD- 002|
|Job Title||Production Manager|
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Oversee a workforce of FMCG -SGG employees in the manufacturing department.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel.
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- Mid Level
- Education: Bachelors in Business Administration or Equivalent.
- Language: Must be fluent in English (read & write)
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience in the same field.
- Nationality: Any Nationality
- Gender -Male.